Stop #3: Bellis Blues Cafe

Stop number three was to Bellis Blues Cafe (CLICK HERE FOR THE SLURL.)  I was first introduced to Bellis Blues after meeting Prudence Anton, not long after I found my stilt house.  Professing to be the only blues venue on the Bellisseria continent, It is expertly fit inside a converted Traditional Linden Home (The Continental design.)


As soon as you land, you're treated to a fantastic blues stream, and if the sign outside is any indication of the time you're going to have here, yours truly gives it 5 STARS!  My feet were tappin, and couldn't help by do a little blues guitar air jam!





The main dance floor provides plenty of room to enjoy the music and socialize.  I haven't yet taken in a DJ set here yet, but I hope to soon.  They've got a group joiner right out front so you can keep informed of when their next set is going to be.





Maybe while you're listening to a live DJ or singer (wink, wink, Prudence!) you might want to enjoy a relaxing cup of coffee.  They have a top-notch espresso machine, which automatically sends a cup of whatever you choose, with many options available.  I love coffee.  I love Tea.  I love the Java Jive and it loves me.



AND for all you Belliseria Passport Stamp collectors, the Bellis Blues Cafe is the only place to collect the limited edition 2nd Anniversary Bellisseria stamp.  Available until the end of April, if I'm not mistaken, so be sure to snap it up.






 

Comments