The Toothsome Wench Passport Stamp Instructions

A personal primer for those that might find the Toothsome Wench Passport Stamp location a little confusing.
NOTE:  All the information you need to collect the stamp is in the picture below.


I also feel an apology is due by me to those that might have had their feathers ruffled by the tone of this post, before I updated it.  I had expressed an opinion, and it has been brought to my attention that it would be better for me to let stamp collectors do their collecting in their own way.  After a lot of thought, I have come to the conclusion that I agree!  So ... whatever personal attitude I inferred in the previous incarnation of this post, once again, I do apologize for.

That being said, I still intend to keep the process of collecting the stamp for The Toothless Wench Tavern as is, because while people are allowed to collect stamps in whatever manner they see fit, it's my personal belief that the creators, artists and the like who fashion the locations which the stamps commemorate have the same flexibility to present these stamps for collection in the same manner (provided they stick to the guidelines set forth by the BBB, which, in the case of The Wench, I HAVE!)

So, fellow collectors, with my blessing, and my mea culpa for perceived transgressions, collect to your hearts content in whatever manner you wish, and know I wish you well, and I will still encourage you to take a moment as you stop at a particular locale to collect your stamp, to take a pause and look around before heading off to that next destination.  Trust me, it will make your collection of said stamp all that much more special, because you'll have an experience to go along with it.

Comments