Stop #28: Where Our Journey Begins on the region of Whispering Windz

Continuing our exploration of spaces connected with the SL group The Nature Collective, today we explore another winter build, "Where Our Journey Begins" on Whispering Windz.  I have a bit of a connection with this region having been an owner with a previous build, but this winter build is awesome, and hot .. I mean there is a lot of traffic here and with good reason!


It's a winter build so, naturally, you'll want to bundle up to keep the realism going, though it isn't necessary, and there are lots of unique areas to snap a photo by yourself or with that someone special.  As I am an explorer, however, I am always looking for activities to do, rather than a static build.  I couldn't put my finger on it at first, but this long snowy slope was calling out for some interaction, so I knew I would have to investigate further.

There's also a fun snack area, with outdoor kiosks "peddling" their wares.  I found a pretty cool chestnut vendor, and as I am unable to have them in RL, with a pretty potent nut allergy, I was happy to be able to partake of a little virtual chestnut plate.  This is also one of the areas with a splash of color to contrast with the snowy white which predominates the region.


If you're wondering about ways to get around, a fine means of touring the region is their suspended tram system, which gives you a delightful aerial view of everything as you are slowly shown the build.





If the snowy outdoors gives your bones a chill, stop inside the main house and sample some freshly baked cinnamon rolls.  I found this part of the experience especially satisfying because cinnamon rolls were the first thing I learned how to make, all thanks to Food Network Chef and Host, Alton Brown.



As for that big hill I saw at the beginning yeah .. there's a sled rezzer at the top and you can slide down the hill :)  HAVE FUN!!!!

Comments